接待与做客的常用句子

  迎客常用句子:

  Are you Mr.John West? 你是约翰·韦斯特先生吗?

  No, 1‘m afraid you have the wrong person. 不,我想你认错人了。

  Excuse me, hut aren’t you Mr. John West from New York? 请问, 你是纽约来的约翰·韦斯特先生吗?

  How do you do? I‘m John West. 你好,我是约翰·韦斯特。

  On behalf of our company, I welcome you to Nanjing. 我代表我们的公可欢迎你来南京。

  Oh, I’m very much 0bilged to you for your kindness. 我非常感谢你们的好意。

  May I help you with your baggage? 我可以帮助你拿行李吗?

  Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。

  Please hand me the suitcase. 请把手提箱给我。

  Please show me where my room is. 请告诉我,我的房间在哪儿。

  Here‘s your suite of room, Mr.john West. 这就是你的套房,约翰·韦斯特先生。

  Let me introduce Mr. Fang who will look after you during your stay here. 这位是方先生,你在这里逗留期间由他接待。

  Mr. John West, I am the attendant here. I’m very glad to be of service. 约翰·韦斯特先生,我是这里的服务员,我很高兴为你服务。

  We hope you‘ll have a good time in our hotel. 希望你在我们宾馆过的愉快。

  It’s most thoughtful of you to make all the necessary arrangements for me. 你们想得真周到,为我做好了一切必要的安排。

  Knock-knock. 芝麻开门。

  Who are you? 你是谁?

  Could you buzz me in? 可以帮我开门吗?

  I‘m coming. 这就来啦。

  Be right there. 马上就到。

  I’ll be right there. 我马上就到。

  I‘m on my way. 这就来了。

  Come in. 请进。

  Come right in. 快请进。

  Come on in. 快请进。

  We are all waiting for you 我们正等你呢

  We have be expecting you. 我们一直在恭候你呢

  Is everybody here? 人都到齐了吗?

  Tom’s on his way and will be here in a moment 汤姆在路上呢,一会儿就到

  Ok. Suppose we wait a while 好的,我们就等一会吧

  This way, please 这边请

  Wow! Beautiful home you have here 哇! 你家真漂亮

  Thank you. How nice of you come with us 谢谢,很高兴你能光临寒舍

  Welcome to my home 欢迎到我家来

  Welcome to our house 欢迎到我们家来

  Thank you so much for welcoming me into your home. 谢谢你欢迎我到你家来。

  My house is always open to you 我的家永远对你敞开

  Is this the first time you‘ve come here? 你是第一次来这儿吗?

  I hope you have a wonderful time here 我希望你在这儿玩得愉快

  Let me have your coat 你的外衣给我

  Would you please leave your bag here? 请把包放在这里好吗?

  Enjoy yourself 请随意

  Make yourself comfortable 请随意

  Make yourself at home. 就把这里当自己的家吧

  Oh, yeah 哦,好的

  I’d like to see the manager 我想见一见经理

  Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 您好,我能见格林先生吗?

  Mr.Smith is here to meet Mr.green 史密斯先生来见格林先生

  Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?

  What time is your appointment for? 您预约的是什么时间?

  Yes. At 3 pm 是的,约得是下午3点

  I have an appointment with Mr.Green at 10:30 我与格林先生约好10时30分会晤

  Can I have your name, please? 能问一下您的名字吗?

  your name, please? 请问您的名字?

  Let me just double check your appointment time 让我仔细查一下您的预约时间

  Is there a problem? 有问题吗?

  I‘m afraid that your name is not in the appointment book for today 恐怕您的名字今天没有在预约纪录中

  Sorry. I don’t 对不起,我没有(预约)

  No, I‘m afraid I don’t. Is it possible for him to see me now? 哦,没有,他现在能见我吗?

  I‘m afraid Mr.Green is engaged at the moment, would you mind waiting? 恐怕格林先生现在很忙,您愿意等一会儿吗?

  Would you wait here for a minute? 你能在这里等一下吗?

  Would you like to have a seat over there? 您能在那儿坐一下吗?

  Please take a seat 请坐一下

  Sit down,please. 请坐

  Please have your seat 请坐

  Sit anywhere you like, please 请随便坐

  Well, how long will it be? 好吧,那我要等多久呢?

  About half an hour 大概半个小时吧

  That’s too bad. I can‘t wait that long 那太糟了,我不能等那么久

  Would you mind seeing Dr.Lee instead? 你介意由李博士代替吗?

  Can the Assistant Manager meet you instead? 能否让副经理见见您?

  I doubt if anyone else would know about the matter 恐怕其他人不了解此事

  Give me Mr.green’s number 给我格林先生的电话号码

  I‘m very sorry, but I can’t give out Mr.Green‘s number without his consent 对不起,未经格林先生同意我不能公开他的号码

  Do you want to make another appointment? 那您要不要另外约个时间?

  Yes, I suppose that’s the best thing I can do now 这是我现在认为最好的办法了

  I‘ll be here on Thursday morning. 10 o’clock. Is that all right? 那我星期四早上10点再来,好吗?

  Yes, I‘ll make a note of that and ask Mr.green to confirm 我先记下来,让格林先生来确定吧

  I’m sorry about the confusion, but I‘ll see you on Thursday 对不起,给您添麻烦了,那我们周四再见吧

  Are you Mr. wilson of International Trade Corporation? 您是国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生吗?

  Yes,that’s right 是的

  I‘ll tell Mr.Jackson that you’re here 我会告知杰克逊先生您来了

  Mr.Jakson will come down to see you in about five minutes, Mr.wilson 杰克逊先生大概过五分钟就会下来,威尔逊先生

  There are some magazines on the table over there if you like to read them 那边桌子上有些杂志供您翻阅

  You may go in now 您可以进去了

  Nice to meet you!My name is … 很高兴见到您,我叫…

  Welcome to Jinan campus of Shandong University of Science and Technology. 欢迎来到山东科技大学济南校区

  I‘ve been looking forward to seeing you 我一直盼着见到你

  I’m so pleased you could come. 很高兴你能来

  I‘m very glad to have you here. 很高兴你能来

  It’s a great pleasure to have you here with us. 我们很高兴能请到您

  I’m glad to meet you in my hometown. 我很高兴能在我的家乡接待您

  It‘s our honor to have your company. 你能来是我们的荣幸

  So,shall we get down to business? 那么,我们可以谈正事了吗?

  Yes, let’s get to work 是的,让我们开始吧

  客人打招呼常用句子:

  Nice to see you, my old friend 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友

  How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?

  You‘ve changed little 你变化很小

  客人介绍常用句子:

  Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is… 请允许我介绍一下我自己, 我叫…

  Small world, isn’t it? 我们又见面了。

  I would like to introduce you to… 我想把您介绍给…

  Ladies and gentlemen, I take great pleasure in introducing our guest XX. 女士们、先生们, 我非常愉快地向各位介绍我们的客人XX。

  参观常用的句子:

  Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。

  I‘ve been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  You’ll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。

  Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

  Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  It will take me several hours if I really look at everything. 如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  What‘s your general impression,may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

  I’m impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble. 我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  款待客人常用句子:

  Please sit down, and make yourself at home. Please don‘t stand on ceremony. 请坐,像在家里一样,请不要拘束。

  Would you like to drink something? 你想喝点什么吗?

  Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗?

  Can I get you something to drink? 我给你倒点喝的吗?

  Shall I get a drink for you? 要不要点儿喝的?

  Will you have a drink? 你要喝点什么?

  Would you care for a drink? 给你来点喝的?

  Coffee or Coke? 咖啡或是可乐?

  How about a cup of coffee? 来杯咖啡如何?

  Would you like some coffee? 你想要点咖啡吗?

  Let me get you some coffee. 我给你拿咖啡。

  Do you preper to take sugar or cream in your coffee? 你的咖啡要放糖或牛奶吗?

  Neither. I like mine plain 都不要,我喜欢什么都不加的

  I like mine black with a pinch of sugar 我喜欢不加牛奶的,加少许糖

  It doesn’t matter 随便吧

  I‘d like a glass of water,please 请给我一杯水

  Just a cup of soda for me, please 请给我一杯苏打水

  A cup of tea, please 请来杯茶吧

  Tea, please. 喝茶吧

  I’ll get you a cup of tea. 我给你拿杯茶。

  Do you take sugar with your tea? 茶里要加糖吗?

  Here is your lemon tea 这是你要的柠檬茶

  How do you like it? 你觉得味道怎样?

  Mum. It‘s delicous 嗯,好极了

  How about another cup of coffee? 再来一杯咖啡怎么样?

  There are some fruits and nuts on the table 桌上有一些水果和坚果

  Do you like eating mango? 你喜欢吃芒果吗?

  Do you need some cookies? 你需要一些饼干吗?

  Please help yourself to the food. 请随便吃些东西。

  No. This is good enough 不用了,这样就够好了

  Have a good time. 随意。

  Do you like to eat here with my family? 喜欢和我家人一起吃饭吗?

  Let’s go to have the dinner. 我们去用餐吧。

  Can you manage with chopsticks? 您会使用筷子吗?

  Please try this. 请尝尝这道菜。

  This dish is really delicious. 这道菜太好吃了。

  I‘m glad you like it. This is only the first time I made it. 很高兴你能喜欢,这是我第一次做这样的菜。

  Make yourself at home and help yourself to the dishes. 不要客气, 桌上菜, 请自便

  Cheers!/Let’s make a toast!/Bottoms up! 干杯!

  What a lovely dinner! That‘s very thoughtful of you 多么丰盛的一顿晚餐,太感谢您了

  Thank you for the lovely dinner. 谢谢你这么温馨的晚宴。

  送客常用句子:

  It’s almost midnight. I had a nice evening with you 都快半夜了,我与你度过了一个愉快的晚上

  Where did the time go? I‘m going to excuse myself 时间过得真快,抱歉,我要失陪了

  I’d like to apologize for leaving so early 我为提早离开表示歉意

  Thank you Linda. I had a nice evening, and I have never been so happy 谢谢你,琳达,这个晚上我过得很愉快,从来没有这么高兴过

  I hope you will enjoy your stay here. 我希望您在这里过得愉快

  I‘ll walk you. 我送你。

  Wish you all the best in your visit! 祝您参观一切顺利!

  I wish you all the best! 祝您万事如意!

  How do you like our schedule? 您喜欢我们的日程安排吗?

  Nice to meet you. Hope to see you again 很高兴见到你,我期望着与你再相逢

  I’m looking forward to your visit again. 我期待着您的再次来访。

  Hope to see each other again soon. 希望我们不久能再次相会。

  Remember me to XX/ Say hello to XX for me. 代我向XX问好。

  Let’s keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。

  Take care! 请多保重!

  Have a nice trip! 祝您旅途愉快!

  Have a safe trip home! 一路平安!

  Please accept our sincere thanks for your kind invitation. 对您的友好邀请,请接受我们诚挚的谢意。

  Thank you very much for inviting me to this dinner. 谢谢您邀请我参加这次晚宴。

  Thank you for such a thoughtful arrangement for us. 感谢您为我们所做的如此精心的安排

  Thank you so much for your hospitality 非常感谢你的盛情款待

  The gracious hospitality of our host will remain in my memory forever. 东道主的热情好客将永远留在我的记忆中。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[接待与做客的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-06-24 21:40:14

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校