买药的常用句子

  买西药常用的对话:

  I‘d like to buy some medicine. 我要买药。

  Do you have medicine for a cold? 你们这儿有没有治感冒的药啊?

  Yes,a lot. 有啊,很多呢!

  Well.....my kid has a fever. 嗯,我的孩子发烧了。

  Don’t you have a prescription? 你没有药方吗?

  No, I haven’t gone to see a doctor. 没有。我没有去看大夫。

  Are you allergic to any type of medication? 你会不会对某些药品过敏?

  I don’t know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs. 我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

  These tablets are to keep the fever down. 这些药片是用于退烧的。

  Then you‘d better buy some cooling gel. 那您最好买一些退热贴。

  Will this really help?这药有效果吗?

  According to the label, yes. But if that doesn’t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold. 根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

  Can you sell me penicillin? 你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

  Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor’s certificate or prescription. 抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

  This is a prescription drug. Do you have a prescription for this, sir? 这是处方药。您有这种药的处方吗,先生?

  Well, then. Give me some boric acid. 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

  All right. This is a common medicine. 好的,这是一种常用药。

  Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges? 请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

  How about cough syrup? 有没有止咳糖浆呢?

  Of course. 当然有了。

  Yeah,we have that ,too. 有啊,我们有。

  Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully. 给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

  Thank you for reminding me. 谢谢你的提醒。

  Anything else? 还需要别的什么吗?

  How much is the cooling gel? 退热贴多少钱啊?

  It‘s eighteen. 十八块。

  OK,I’ll have one. Here‘s the money. 好,我买一包吧!给你钱。

  What else did you say you want? 你还要其它东西吗?

  No. thank you. 不了,谢谢。

  You’re welcome. 不客气。

  I‘d like to buy a bottle of Centrum. 我想买一瓶善存片。

  Centrum? We have bottles of thirty and one hundred tablets. Which kind do you want? 善存片?我们有30片装和100片装的。你要哪种?

  Give me one bottle of one hundred tablets. 给我一瓶100片装的。

  买中药常用的对话:

  Do you have any medicine that can help with this ringing in my ears? 您这里有治耳鸣的药吗?

  Yes. I recommend you to try this Chinese medicine. 有。推荐你试一下这种中药。

  I’ve heard that Chinese medicine has better results. 我听说中药疗效更好。

  It depends. But in this situation, Chinese medicine is better for you. 要看情况了。但对于你的情况的确更适合用中药。

  Ok, I‘ll take this one. 好的,就买这种吧。

  Could you tell me what I should do with it? 请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

  Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup. 每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

  It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan? 还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

  No, you can’t do that. You’d better use an earthenware pot. 不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

  Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you. 谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

  药房拿药常用的句子:

  Can you fill the prescription for me? 请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

  Of course. Please show me the Prescription. 当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

  Here you are. 给你。

  Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready. 请稍等片刻。好了。您要的药 全在这儿了。

  Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals. 这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

  How about this cough syrup? 那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

  First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day. 先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

  有关服药方法的对话:

  How do I take the tablets? 这种药片怎么服?

  Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day. 1次2片,1天4次。

  How do It take the sucking lozenges? 这种含片怎么服?

  Please put one under your tongue, don‘t swallow it. 请放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。

  How do I take the liquid medicine? 这种水剂药怎么服?

  This is for oral administration. 这是口服药。

  Please suck it. 请喝下去。

  How do I take the pills? 这种丸药怎么服?

  Please dissolve one pill in water before taking it. 服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。

  How do I take the syrup? 这种糖浆怎么服?

  One teaspoonful, 3 times a day. 每天3次,每次一勺。

  How do I take the drugs? 这种药怎么服?

  One line (half a line) 3 times a day. Shake it well before taking it. 每天3次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。

  How do I take the pain-killers? 这种镇痛药怎么服?

  Take do I tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every 4 hours. 假如你感到疼痛,就服用1片止痛片,但每2次必须间隔4h以上。

  How do I use this suppository? 这种栓剂怎样用?

  Insert one into your anus every night. 每晚塞一个在肛门内。

  How do I use this adhesive? 这种膏药怎么使用?

  This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every 2 days. 这些膏药是镇痛的,帖在疼痛部位,每隔2天更换1次。

  How do I use this lotion? 这种药膏怎么使用?

  Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin. 取一些药膏,把它反复涂在皮肤上。

  How do I use this lotion? 这种洗剂怎么用?

  paint this lotion to the itching spot with this cotton swab. 用棉签把它涂到痒处即可。

  This solution is for external use only. 这种溶剂只能外用。

  How do I use this powder?那这种药粉怎么用呢?

  Please dissolve the powder in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for 20 minutes twice a day. 把它溶化在热水里,把你的手(脚)浸在里面20min,每天2次。

  How do I use the eye-drop and ointment? 这种滴眼剂和眼药膏怎么用?

  Put the eye-drop into your right eye 4-6 times a day, 1 to 2 drops each time. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night. 把滴眼剂滴进你的右眼,每天4-6次,每1-2滴。每晚挤一点眼药膏在你的眼皮里。

  How do I take these big pills? 这么大的药丸怎么吃?

  Chew and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. Remove the wax before taking it. 咀嚼一下,并用水冲下,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮。

  Avoid greasy foods. 不要吃油腻食物。

  Be sure to keep warm and rest. 注意保暖和休息。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[买药的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-06-27 18:56:09

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校