关于价格的常用句子

  询问价格常用的句子:

  Do you have anything on sale? 你们有什么特卖品吗?

  Is there a discount? 有什么打折商品吗?

  How much is it? 多少钱?

  How much is this scarf? 这条围巾多少钱?

  How much does it cost? 这个要多少钱?

  How about the price? 价格怎么样?

  How much do you want for that? 那个要价多少?

  What‘s your general price range? 你要的价位是多少呢?

  What’s the price for the jacket? 这个夹克是什么价格?

  How much shall I pay for it? 我该付多少钱?

  How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

  How much do you want to pay? 你想付多少钱?

  How much do you offer? 你能出多少钱?

  Could you tell me how much it is? 你能告诉我这个多少钱吗?

  Would you like to tell me how much it is? 你能告诉我这个多少钱吗?

  I‘d like to know how much it is. 我想知道这个多少钱?

  回答价格常用句子:

  You will see it on the price tag. 标签上有。

  We ask 58 Yuan for it. 这个要58元。

  It costs 12 Yuan. 这个要12元。

  It is 25 Yuan per piece. 每件要25元。

  It’s the sale price. 这是减价后的价格。

  The price depends on the quality. 按质论价。

  The price is marked on the tag. 价格就标在价签上。

  The sizes make no difference in the price. 大小同价。

  The least expensive one is 20 Yuan. 最便宜的一种是20元。

  3 Yuan for one, and 5 Yuan for two. 3元一只,买两只5元。

  All the dresses displayed in this room have a special price. 这里陈列的所有套裙都特价出售。

  We have a clearance sale today. 我们今天又清仓大特卖。

  Items on this rack are 50% off. 这个架子上的东西打5折。

  They are bargain-priced. 廉价出售。

  The larger the order, the lower the price. 定货量越大,价格越便宜。

  Getting more and more favorable. 买多优惠。

  Buy one get one free. 买一送一。

  价格促销公示牌常用的句子:

  Discount 打折

  Price Crash. 削价。

  Sale/On Sale/Special Sale/Special Offer 特价

  Promotion. 促销。

  Holiday Sale. 节日促销。

  Daily Special. 今日特价。

  Prices: A Subject To Change. 价格:随行就市。

  Best & Less. 物美价廉。

  Best Quality, Lowest Price. 物美价廉。

  Summer Price Cuts. 夏季大削价。

  Brighter Shopping, Brighter Prices. 明智的购物,透明的价格。

  Discount Clothes. 打折服装。

  Discount Variety. 削价处理商品。

  Furniture Sale Now On. 家具降价销售。

  Spend-Less Shoes. 降价鞋。

  Come In And Win. 进门赢大奖。

  Save Your Money. 贱卖。

  Big Sale. 大甩卖。

  Save Big. 为您节省一大笔。

  Clearance Sale. 清仓处理。

  Final Clear Out. 清仓大甩卖。

  Stock Clearance, Big Reduction. 清仓打折扣,削价处理。

  Massive Stock, Clear Out. 大量库存,清仓甩卖。

  Going Out Of Business Nothing Held Back! 停业大甩卖!

  Sale At Breakdown Price. 跳楼价甩卖。

  Discount Everything. 全场折扣。

  Savings And Discounts All Around The Store. 店内所有商品均削价处理。

  Lowest Prices Are Just The Beginning... 低价格仅仅是开始...

  Closing Sale. 关门大甩卖。

  Unbeatable Prices. 最优惠的价格。

  We Will Not Be Beaten On Price. 我们价格最低。

  Prices So Low You‘ll Think We Goofed. 价格如此之低,一定以为我们发疯了。

  Card Price. 会员价。

  Show Your Card And Save. 凭会员卡享受优惠价。

  Buy One And Get One Free. 买一赠一。

  Buy Two Get One Free. 买二赠一。

  Buy Any Two Together And Save 10% Off Both Products. 一次性买俩,每个优惠10%

  Regular Price. 原价。

  Hot Price: Was $15, Now $8. 热销价:原价15元,现价8元。

  20% Off. 降价20% / 八折优惠

  20% Off Women’s Dresses. 女服打八折。

  Save Up To 40% Off. 6折大降价/6折优惠

  Half Price. 半价。

  Price Of Second. 半价。

  Sale 50% Off Original Price. 按原价的50%销售。

  Half Price Sale. 半价甩卖。

  Half Price Summer Styles Reduced. 夏季新款,半价销售。

  50% Off Coupon. 半价优惠劵。

  $5 Off $50 Coupon. 凭本优惠劵每50元优惠5元。

  15% Off With This Flyer. 凭此宣传单优惠15%

  50% Off On Selected Lines. 部分商品降半价。

  Massive Clearance Sale Up To 50% Off Selected Products. 批量处理销售,部分产品打折50%

  Deal Direct With Manufacturer At Special Prices. 厂家特价直销。

  If You Find A Lower Advertised Price We Will Refund 120% Of The Difference. 如果有商品广告的价格低于本店,我们愿意赔付差价的120%

  Best Value. 超值享受。

  讨价还价常用的句子:

  Bargain with somebody on something. 和某人关于某物品讨价还价。

  She is bargaining with the street vendor over the price. 她正在跟路边摊砍价。

  She is haggling with the street vendor. 她正在跟路边摊砍价。

  She is negotiating the price with the street vendor. 她正在跟路边摊砍价。

  Are you good at bargainning when you buy clothes? 当你买衣服时你是杀价高手吗?

  It seems a bit steep. 似乎有点贵。

  It‘s too expensive. 太贵了。

  That’s unreasonable! 太贵了!

  This‘s too steep. 这价格真是太高了。

  This total rip-off. 这简直是敲竹杠。

  Don’t try to rip me off! 别想宰我!

  That much! 那么多呀!

  It‘s a little expensive. 有点贵了。

  It’s a little overpriced. 这价钱有点太贵。

  That‘s a little more than I want to pay. 这比我要买的价格高了一些。

  I know what this is worth. 我识货(我知道这个价值)。

  I think the price is not reasonable. 我认为价格不合理。

  40 RMB,tops. 最多40块钱。

  No way! It cost me more than that. 那不可能,我进都进不来。

  Have you got anything a little cheaper? 有便宜一点的吗?

  Have you got any that doesn’t cost so much? 有不这么贵的吗?

  Do you have something less expensive? 有便宜的吗?

  Can it be cheaper? 能便宜一点吗?

  Can you reduce the price a little? 你能给减点价吗?

  Can you come down a bit? 你能便宜一点吗?

  Can you give me a little deal on this? 你能给我便宜一点吗?

  Can you give me this for cheaper? 你能便宜一点给我吗?

  I‘d buy this if it were cheaper. 再便宜一点我就买。

  I’ll take this if you come down a little. 如果你便宜一点我就买。

  I‘ll buy this if you reduce the price a little. 如果你减点价我就买。

  Lower the price, and I’ll consider it. 价钱低一点我才会考虑。

  I‘ll consider it if you cut down the price. 如果你降低价格我才会考虑。

  If you reduce the price, maybe I’ll take it. 如果你降价或许我会买。

  If you really like it, you can get a 10 Yuan discount. 如果你真喜欢,你可以享受10元的优惠。

  If I buy more than one, will you give me a discount? 多买一点有折扣吗?

  Is there any discount on bulk puchases? 我多买能打折吗?

  Gave me a discount. 给我打个折吧。

  Any discount? 可不可以打打折呀?

  How about a discount? 打个折怎么样?

  Are you having a sale now? 你们现在在打折吗?

  Is there a discount on this item? 这个东西有没折扣?

  Could you give me a discount? 你能给我折扣吗?

  What is the sale on price? 打几折?

  Is this one on sale? 这个打折吗?

  Can I have a discount for this jacket? 这件夹克能给我打折吗?

  We don‘t give discounts. 我们不打折/本店不二价。

  No more discounts are allowed. 没有折扣。

  We regret we have to maintain our original price. 很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。

  Normally, we don’t bargain. 通常我们是不讲价的。

  As you are coming to us for the first time, I‘ll make it even figure, 600 dollars. 既然你是第一次光临我们店,我就减为整数600美元吧。

  To have a 20% discount. 打八折。

  20% off. 打八折。

  For you I’ll take 10% of the price. 我给你打9折。

  We make a 20% discount off the price of goods. 我们打八折。

  We will offer you a special discount of five percent. 我们给你打九五折。

  You can enjoy 50% off, for it is the grand sale season. 现在正值大甩卖时期,您可享受五折优惠。

  The best I can do is to give you a discount of 10%. 我最多能给你打九折。

  The utmost (best) we can do is to reduce the price by 2%. 我们最多能减价百分之二。

  At the sales promotion stage, we‘re going to allow you 5% discount. 在促销阶段,我们打算给贵公司5%的折扣。

  That’s still too high a price. 还是太贵。

  How about thirty percent off?. That is fair for me. 打七折怎么样? 那样对我来说比较公道。

  Can you do any better on your price? 你的价格可不可以做得更好一点?

  I want this for less money. 我想少花点钱。

  I‘ve seen this cheaper in other places. 我在别家看过更便宜的。

  I can get this cheaper at other places. 这样的东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。

  I think I can get a cheaper one somewhere else. 我想我在其他地方能买到更便宜的。

  I found your prices are more expensive than others. 我发现你们的价格比其他家贵很多。

  We can beat that price. 我们可以买的比那个价钱更低。

  Our prices are not dearer than those in other places. 我们的价格不比别的地方贵。

  Our prices are cheaper than those in other places. 我们的价格比别的地方便宜。

  If you don’t give me a better price, I won‘t buy this from you. 如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

  You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。

  The price is reasonable because the quality is superior. 这价格是合情合理的,因为质量极好。

  What’s the lowest you‘re willing to go? 最低你能出什么价?

  How much would you like it to be? 你想出什么价?

  How much do you want to spend? 你想要花多少钱?

  What price range did you have in mind? 你打算买价格大约是多少的?

  Would you please tell me your target price? 您能否告诉我您的目标价格是多少?

  I’ll give you 55 RMB. 我给你55块钱。

  I‘d take it for twenty dollars. 如果20美元的话我就买。

  How about twenty dollars? 20美元怎么样?

  Twenty dollars and it’s a done deal. 20美元就可以成交。

  I can‘t do that. 那不行。

  Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it. 你还价太低了,我们无法接受。

  Come on! Give me a break on this! 别这样! 你就让点儿价吧!

  Sorry, but I can‘t make it any cheaper. 对不起,不能再便宜了。

  We cannot take anything off the price. 我们不能再减价了。

  We cannot make further concessions. 我们不能在降价了。

  I have to make a living. 我得赚钱(生存)呀。

  Come now or no deal. 就这价吧要不就算了(不成交)。

  Take it or leave it. 就这价了要不就算了(拿这钱吧要不你就留着东西吧)。

  That’s my final offer. 这是我最后的叫价了。

  That‘s our rock bottom price. 这是我们的最低价了。

  This is about as low as we can go. 这是我们能出的最低价了。

  We’ve already cut the price very fine. 我们已将价格减至最低限度了。

  That‘s almost cost price. 这几乎是成本价了。

  We’ve cut down our prices to cost level. 我们已降到成本价了。

  We‘ve already cut down our prices to cost level. 我们已经将价格降到成本费的水平了。

  We’ve sold to other customers in USA also at this price. 我们卖给美国其他客人也是这个价格。

  Take it or leave it. 不满意就算了。

  Let‘s meet halfway. 咱们各让一半吧。

  Let’s meet each other half way. 那咱们就各让一步吧。

  What about meeting each other half way? 我们双方各让一半如何?

  All right, I‘ll take it. 好吧,我买了。

  You can’t get it any cheaper than here. 你买不到比这里更便宜的了。

  Our prices are rock bottom. 我们的价格是最低的。

  Our prices can‘t be matched. 我们的价格无人可比。

  No one can match us on the price. 没人能和我们的价格相比。

  The price of our goods is the best you’ll find. 我们产品的价格是你所找到最低的。

  We are practically giving this away. 我们简直是在把这送人了。

  I‘m losting money on this. 这次我可是赔本了。

  I think you’ve got a real bargain. 我想你买到了真正的便宜货。

  其他:

  I like everything about it except the price. 这东西除了价钱之外我都喜欢。

  There is no price tag on this. 这个商品上没有标价。

  I can‘t find the price tag on this.这个商品我找不到标价。

  The prices are not marked. 价格没有标。

  It’s a bargain. 价廉物美。

  We‘re clearing our stock. 我们正在清仓特卖。

  Due to the rising demand, we’re going to increase our price by 10%. 由于需求趋旺,我们打算涨价10%。

  We‘re willing to double the price. 我们愿意出两倍的价格。

  We usually charge a commission of 5%. 我们通常收取5%的佣金。

  We hope to import on a FOB basis. 我们希望按FOB(离岸价)进口。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[关于价格的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-06-27 19:23:15

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校