点餐的常用句子

  点餐前常用的句子:

  I‘ll be your server tonight. 今晚由我来为你们服务。

  May I have the menu? 能把菜单给我看看吗?

  Could I have your menu, please? 我能看看菜单吗?

  Good evening, sir. Here is the menu. 晚上好,先生。给您菜单。

  What can I get you girls? 姑娘们要点些什么?

  Are you ready to order now? 您现在准备点菜吗?

  Would you like to order now? 您现在想要点菜吗?

  May I take your order? 现在点餐吗?

  What would you like to have? 你喜欢点什么呢?

  Are you ready to order your entree? 你可以点主菜了吗?

  No, I’m still going through the menu. 先不点,我还在看菜单呢。

  I need a few more minutes to decide. 我需要考虑几分钟。

  I‘m not ready to order yet. 我还没准备好点菜呢。

  What will we have? 我们吃什么呢?

  We’re ready. 我们已经准备好(点菜)了。

  May I take your order now? 我现在可以点菜了吗?

  Can we order now? 我们现在可以点菜吗?

  Can we order fast? 我们能尽快点菜吗?

  How about the dishes? 要点什么菜呢?

  Have you made up your mind? 你决定点什么菜了吗?

  Have you decided on something? 你决定了吃什么吗?

  Have you decided what you‘d like? 你决定点什么菜了吗?

  Well, I just want to have a light meal here. 嗯,我只想吃简单一点的。

  推荐特色菜品常用的句子:

  What’s good here? 这里有什么好吃的吗?

  May I tell you our specials? 我可以向您介绍我们的特餐吗?

  What are your chef‘s specialties? 今天的厨师推荐菜是什么?

  Maybe you could recommend somthing for me? 也许你可以推荐几道菜?

  Why don’t you tell us something goods on the menu? 为什么不推荐给我们菜单上的一些好菜?

  Certainly. The roast Beijing duck is delicious. Its skin is really crispy. 当然可以,北京烤鸭味道好极了,烤鸭皮是又脆又香。

  It sounds a good idea. I‘ll order one, then. 听起来真不错,那我就点一份吧。

  What kind of seafood could you recommend? 能给我推荐什么海鲜吗?

  How about fried crabs? 炒螃蟹如何?

  I don’t like crabs because they have hard shells. 我不喜欢吃螃蟹,因为它的壳硬。

  In this case, you may try shrimps. 既然这样,你可以尝尝虾仁。

  That‘s good idea. What shrimps do you have? 这是个好主意,你们有哪些虾仁?

  We have fried shrimps, fried shrimps with egg white, fried shrimps with walnuts and fried shrimps with olives. 我们有滑炒虾仁、芙蓉虾仁、核桃虾仁和榄肉虾仁。

  I’d prefer fried shrimps with walnuts. 我要核桃虾仁。

  Anything more? 还要什么吗?

  What‘s today’s special? 今天的特色菜是什么?

  It‘s weet and sour spare-ribe. Do you want to order one? 是糖醋排骨,你想点一份吗?

  Yes, I do. 是的,来一份。

  点菜常用的句子:

  What are you having? 你要吃什么?

  What do you want now? 你现在要什么?

  You eat everything? 你什么都能吃吧?

  Cobb salad, no eggs. 科布沙拉,不加鸡蛋。

  I’d like to begin with a chef‘s salad. 我要一份现配的沙拉。

  I’ll have a mixed salad and a beef steak. 我要一份什锦沙拉和一份牛排。

  I‘ll have a sirloin steak. 我要腰条牛排。

  How would you like your steak cooked, madam? 女士,你的牛排要几分熟?

  How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟的?

  How would you like your steak done? 你的牛排要几分熟的?

  I’d like my steak well-done. 我想要熟透的牛排。

  I‘d like my steak medium. 我的牛排要半生不熟的。

  Medium, please. 五分熟/适中(半熟)的。

  Everything medium rare. 全部五成熟。

  I’ll have it medium rare, please. 请做三四分熟。

  I‘d like my steak rare. 我想要生一点的牛排。

  What would you like to go with your steak? 你的牛排要配什么蔬菜呢?

  What vegetables come with the steak? 牛排的配菜是什么?

  Peas, carrots, and French fried potatoes. 青豌豆、胡萝卜和炸薯条。

  Peas and carrots. 青豌豆和胡萝卜

  How about potatoes? 土豆怎么样?

  Yes. Boiled, please. 要,请用煮的。

  I don’t like spicy food. 我不喜欢吃辣味。

  I dislike hot food. 我不喜欢吃辣味。

  I just like hot food. 我就是喜欢吃辣味。

  I‘d like that without onion, please. 这道菜请不要放洋葱。

  Go easy on the onions. 洋葱不要放得太多。

  I’m allergic to onion. 我对洋葱过敏。

  Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar? 请问你要哪一种沙拉佐料? 法式、千岛还是油醋佐料?

  Do you have any Blue cheese dressing? 你们有蓝乳酪佐料吗?

  I‘m afraid not, but I would recommend the French dressing. 恐怕没有,不过我推荐法式佐料。

  I see. Ok, I’ll take it. 好吧。我就用你说的那种。

  I want the same. 我要一样的。

  I‘ll have the same as my daughter. 我要和我女儿一样的。

  I’ll have that same exact thing. 我要和他一样的东西。

  I‘ll have what you have. 你吃什么我就吃什么。

  What did you order? 你点的什么?

  You just ordered for me. 你刚才也为我点上了。

  I know what I want to eat. 我知道自己想吃什么。

  点饮品常用的句子:

  Would you like anything to drink, madam? 要来点饮料吗,女士?

  Do you care for anything to drink? 您要喝点什么?

  Can I get you started with some drinks? 你们开始要点些喝的吗?

  Can I get your drink order to start with? 我可以为你们先点酒吗?

  Can I start you two off with something to drink? 我能开始为您两位点些喝的吗?

  Should we get some wine? 我们应该要点儿红酒吗?

  What year is this? 这(酒)是哪年的?

  How would you describe it? 你能描述一下它如何吗?

  I’ll just have a cup of hot water with a wedge of lemon. 我只要一杯热水再加一片柠檬。

  I‘d like to drink some tea. 我想喝点茶。

  Which kind of tea would you prefer, black tea or green tea? 您要哪种茶,红茶还是绿茶?

  Green tea, please. 请来绿茶吧。

  I’d like a small coke. 我要一杯小可乐。

  A medium Sprite. 一杯中雪碧。

  Give me a large Fanta, please. 请给我来杯大芬达。

  Yes, I‘ll have some Pepsi-cola with coffee to follow. 好的。我要百事可乐,再来点咖啡。

  Would you like your coffee now or later? 咖啡是现在喝还是等会儿再喝?

  I’ll have it after my meal. 吃晚饭再喝。

  I‘d like to have some beer. What kind of beer can you recommend for me? 我想喝点啤酒,你能为我推荐一种吗?

  I want to drink some beer. What brands have you got? 我想喝点啤酒,你们有什么牌子的?

  We have Qingdao Beer, Blue Ribbon Beer, Shengli Beer, and Zhujiang Beer. Which do you prefer? 我们有青岛啤酒、蓝带啤酒、生力啤酒、和珠江啤酒。你要哪一种?

  Qingdao beer is popular with our guests. 青岛啤酒很受我们顾客的欢迎。

  Then I’ll have one bottle, please. 那么给我来一瓶吧。

  I‘ll have Blue Ribbon Beer. 我要蓝带啤酒。

  Do you want it bottled or canned? 你要瓶装的还是罐装的?

  Give me two cans. 给我两个灌装的。

  What kind of soup would you like to order? 你要点什么汤?

  What soup do you have today? 今天有什么汤?

  I’d like to have light soup. 我想喝清淡一点的汤。

  I‘d like to have the sliced duck soup with mushroom. 我想要鸭丝冬菇汤。

  It’s steamed chicken and mushroom soup. 有鲜蘑菇鸡汤。

  Great. I‘ll take one. 很好,我来一盅。

  Excellent choice! 绝妙的选择!

  I’ll be back to get your order. 我等会儿回来为你们点菜。

  点甜点常用的句子:

  Guys want any dessert? 伙计们要些甜点吗?

  在麦当劳和肯德基点餐常用的句子:

  Can I take your order? 请问要点什么?

  Combo number one, please. 请给我来份一号套餐。

  Give me a combination number three. 给我一份三号套餐。

  I‘ll have a Big MAC. 我要一个巨无霸。

  A McChicken Sandwich, please. 请给我一个麦香鸡腿堡。

  I want a Double Cheeseburger. 我要一个双层吉士汉堡。

  I’d like a Filet O‘Fish. 我想来一个麦香鱼汉堡。

  I’m gonna have a plain burger. 我要一个素汉堡。

  Do you have Chicken McNuggets? 有麦乐鸡吗?

  Give me a large fry. 给我一个大号薯条。

  Give me a large order of fries. 给我一个大号薯条。

  I need a strawberry sundae. 我要一个草莓圣代。

  Do you serve Vanilla Sundae or Chocolate Sundae? 有香草圣代或巧克力圣代吗?

  Two spicy chicken wings and an apple pie. 两块麦辣鸡翅和一个苹果派。

  I‘ll have a spicy chicken leg and a pineapple pie. 我要一个麦辣鸡腿和一个菠萝派。

  I’d like some ketchup. 我想要点儿番茄酱。

  Could I have some extra napkins? 能多给几张餐巾纸吗?

  Sure. 当然可以。

  For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?

  For here. 在这儿吃。

  To go. 带走。

  点餐完毕常用的句子:

  Will that be it? 就这些吗?

  Is that all for the dishes? 菜点完了吗?

  Anything else? 还要点别的吗?

  Will there be anything else? 还要别的吗?

  No, that‘s all. 不要了,就这些了。

  Thank you, madam. Just a moment, please. 谢谢您,夫人。请稍等一会儿。

  Ok. I’ll be with you in a moment. 好的,我一会儿就来给您上菜。

  I‘ll do my best. 我会尽力做好。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[点餐的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-06-27 22:08:50

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校