买单结账的常用句子

  与服务员结账常用的句子:

  You almost done? 你快吃完了吗?

  Waitress, let me have the bill, please. 服务员,请把账单给我。

  Waiter, I‘d like to settle my bill, please. 服务员,请给我们结账吧。

  Waiter, check please. 服务员,买单。

  Waiter! The Bill,please. 服务员,请结账。

  Please make out the Bill. 请结账。

  Bring me the Bill,please. 请把账单拿来。

  Just bring the check. 马上结账。

  Waiter, could you bring the check, please? 服务员,能把账单给我吗?

  Foot the bill. 买单。

  I’m ready to pay this. 我要买单。

  Are we ready for the check? 我们可以买单了吗?

  Could I have the check, please? 我能结账吗?

  Can I get the check here, please? 我能在这结账吗?

  We‘d like the bill please. 请拿账单来吧。

  May I have the bill, please? 请把账单拿给我好吗?

  May I have the check,please? 请把账单拿来好吗?

  I’d like to go over the bill myself. 我想自己看一下账单。

  Ok, I‘ll be with you right away. 好吧,我马上过来。

  Here’s the check/bill. 这是账单。

  Here you are. 这是账单。

  What does this amount to? 总共多少钱?

  How much is it? 一共多少钱?

  The total for your breakfast is $10.30 你们早餐总共是10.30美元

  Your Bill comes to $65. 总共是65美元。

  230 Yuan. 230元人民币。

  Could you check it? 你可以核实一下吗?

  Excuse me, But I think you‘ve overcharged me. 对不起,我认为你多算了我的费用。

  I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill. You added the wine twice. 恐怕这个账单有点问题,你们把酒钱多加了一次。

  Are you sure it‘s the right bill for our table? 你确认这是我们桌正确的账单吗?

  It’s more than we‘ve order. 这比我们点得要多。

  Let me see. 让我看看。

  There’s 10% service charge included. 有10%的服务费包括在内。

  I‘m sorry for the mistake. 真抱歉,我弄错了。

  How would you like to pay your bill? 你们想怎么结账?

  Do you want one bill or separate bill? 你们是一起结账还是分开结账?

  Would you care to have one check or separate checks? 你想把账单开在一起还是分开?

  One bill, please. 请一起结账。

  Do I pay you or the cashier? 是付给你还是到柜台付?

  Both are OK. You may choose. 两种都可以,你可以随便选。

  I’ll pay it when you are ready. 你算好了我就过去交款。

  You may pay at your table,sir. 先生,你可以在座位上付款。

  You can give the money to me. 你可以把钱直接给我。

  It included the tip in the check. 我把小费算在帐内了。

  Here is your tip. 这是给你的小费。

  Thanks, but we don‘t accept tip in our hotel. 谢谢,不过我们饭店是不收小费的。

  由一方全结账常用的句子:

  Let me have the check. 我来付账。

  Let me get this. 让我来付账。

  Let me pay for the bill today. 让我今天来付账吧。

  Dinner is on me. 我做东。

  It’s on me. 我来请客。

  It‘s my treat today. 今天我请客。

  I’ll take care of the bill. 我来付账单。

  I‘ll treat you. 我来请你。

  I’ll get this. 我来付费。

  I‘ll get this one. 这个我来付账。

  I’ve got this one. 这个我来付账。

  I‘ll get the check. 我来付账。

  I’ll buying. 我来买单。

  Don‘t worry about this! 不用担心这(我来付)!

  This lunch is on me today. 今天的午饭我请了。

  This is my round. 这回轮到我来付账了。

  You get the next one. 下次你来请吧。

  No,let me pay this time. 不,这次我来付。

  This is on me, I insist. 我一定要付。

  No,I insist. 不,我一定要付。

  If you insist but next time it’s my treat. 既然你非要坚持,那下次我请。

  I‘ll get the next one. 下次我来付费。

  Well,if you insist. 好吧,如果你坚持的话。

  Really? 真的要这样吗?

  Yes, be my guest. 是的,你是我的客人呀。

  I think you got it last time. 你就付最后一次吧。

  It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

  各付各的账常用的句子:

  We‘d like to pay separately. 我们AA制。

  Let’s go Dutch. 让我们各付各的账。

  Let me pay my share. 让我来付自己的账。

  Go Dutch. 各付各的账。

  Let‘s go fifty-fifty on the dinner check. 让我们五五分摊这晚饭账单吧。

  Well,let’s compromise,and make it Dutch. 好吧,让我妥协一下,各付各的吧。

  I think we should go Dutch. 我认为我们应该各付各的账。

  Shall we split the check? 我们来分账吧?

  She likes to go Dutch. 她喜欢各付各的。

  Yes, I prefer to go Dutch when I‘m on dates. 是的,我在约会时比较喜欢各付各的账。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[买单结账的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-06-27 22:11:34

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校