打出租车的常用句子

  乘出租车常用的句子:

  Taxi! 出租车!

  Yo! texi 嗨!出租车

  Can I help you? 我能为您效劳吗?

  Would you like any help? 需要帮忙吗?

  Do you know how much it will cost to Central Park? 你知道到中央公园要花多少钱吗?

  How much do you think the fare will be to Central Park? 你认为到中央公园的费用是多少钱?

  What is the approximate fare to Central Park from here? 从这里去中央公园大概要多少钱?

  No more than thirty dollars. 不超过30美元。

  Could you help me load this luggage in the trunk? 能帮我把这些行李拿到后车厢吗?

  Put this baggage into the trunk, please 请吧这件行李放进后备箱

  Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李。

  Get in,please 请上车

  Get on,please 请上车

  Please hop in 请上来

  You are welcome to take my taxi! 欢迎搭乘我的出租车!

  Put on your seat belt, please. 请系好安全带。

  Where to? 去哪?

  Where‘re you going? 你去哪里?

  Where do you want to go? 你到哪里?

  Where would you like to go? 您想去哪儿?

  Could you drive me to the museum? 能载我去博物馆吗?

  Will you give me a ride to the Peace Hotel? 请把我送到和平宾馆好吗?

  I want to go to xidan 我要去西单

  I need to go to Fifth and Main 我要去第五街和美因街路口

  Take me to the airport. 送我到机场。

  To the airport, and be quick about it. 去机场,开快点。

  I’d like to go to this address 请到这个地址

  Could you show me that place on the map? 你能再地图上指出那个地方吗?

  Please point out the way as we go along. 请沿途告诉我怎么走。

  Take the shortest way, please. 请走最近的路。

  Is that place far from here? 那个地方离这里很远吗?

  How long does it take to get downtown? 到市中心得多长时间?

  How long is the ride from here then? 从这儿到那里开车要多少时间?

  Well, since it‘s rush hour, I’d say the ride would take about thirty minutes, more or less. Is that okay? 哦,由于是交通高峰期,我想至少要30分钟,行吗?

  It‘s the rush hour, we may have a traffic jam. Are you in a hurry? 现在是高峰期我们可能会堵车,你着急吗?

  Please don’t drive too fast. I‘m not in a hurry. 请不要开太快,我没有赶时间。

  I’m not, so please drive slowly and carefully. 我不赶时间,所以请小心慢慢开。

  I‘m in a hurry 我有急事

  I’m pressed for time. Could you speed it up? 我赶时间,能否开快一些?

  Do you think you can get me to the railway station before 9:15? 你能在9:15之前送我到火车站吗?

  Please hurry. I‘m late. I need to be at the railway station in 20 minutes 请快点儿。我要迟到了。我要在20分钟内到火车站

  I have to be there before 3 p.m.. There is an extra five dollars for you if you can take me there om time 我要在下午3点之前到那里,如果你能让我准时赶到,我可以多给你5元钱

  I’ll try my best,but there‘s a speed limit here 我尽力开快些,但这儿有车速限制

  I think we can get there in time unless there’s a traffic jam 我想我们能准时到那儿,除非堵车

  It should be okay if we hit the lights just right. 假如一路绿灯的话,那就没问题。

  Alright,Miss. Take it easy 好的,小姐。不用着急

  There is no need to hurry 不必着急

  Please drive safely 请安全驾驶

  We‘re held up 我们被堵住了

  Oh, please do something about it, or I’ll miss the plane. 哦,请想想办法吧,不然我就误飞机了。

  Is there any other route we can take? 还有别的路能走吗?

  Yes, but we‘re in the fast lane, you see. It’s impossible to back out of the traffic. 有,可你看我们在快车道上,没法倒车出来。

  I wish I could, but we can do nothing. 我也想帮你的忙,可是没办法。

  Do you think you could wait for me once we get there? 我们到那之后,你可以等我吗?

  I won‘t be long so I don’t want to call another taxi. 我不会耽搁太久,所以我不想另外再叫出租车。

  Please wait a minute for me here. I‘ll soon be back. 请在这里等我一下,我马上就回来。

  Can you stop over there for a minute? 你能再这暂停一会儿吗?

  Here you are, Codak Hotel. 可达饭店到了。

  Here we are,Miss 到了,小姐

  Stop here, please 请在这儿停吧

  Let me out here 我到了

  Just draw up here and I’ll get out 就在这儿停车,我要下车了

  Please pull over and stop there 请靠边,在那儿停下来

  This is a one-way street. I‘ll have to go around getting in the other side 这是单行线,我得绕过去才能到另一面停车

  There’s a “No Parking”sign 有一个“禁止停车”的指示牌

  I can‘t find a proper parking space 我找不到合适的地方停车

  How much does it cost? 要花多少钱?

  How much will it cost? 要花多少钱?

  How much do you charge? 要花多少钱?

  What do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

  How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

  How much is on the clock? 里程表上的金额是多少?

  You owe me 28 dollars 28元

  How exactly do you figure out the fare? 你的车费怎么算?

  According to the kilometer rate,the first 3 kilometers are 10 dollars and every kilometer extra costs you 2 dollars 我们按公里计价,前3公里起价10元,之后每超过1公里收费2元

  That’s 30 dollars. Keep the change 这是30元,不用找了(算是小费)

  Here‘s the fare,and this is for you 这是车费,这是你的小费

  Here is your tip. 这是你的小费。

  Do you have small bills? 你有零钱吗?

  No. If you can’t break it, keep the change. But can you give me a receipt? 没有,如果你找不开的话就不用找了。但你能给我张发票吗?

  Can I get a receipt? 可以给我一张收据吗?

  Here‘s your change,sir 这是找你的钱,先生

  Here’s your receipt 这是你的发票

  Could you help me carry my bag? 您能帮我拿一下行李吗?

  Thanks for taking my taxi. 谢谢搭乘。

  Bang the door,please 请用力关上门

  预约出租车常用的句子:

  Hello. Is this Taxi Service Center? 你好,请问是出租车服务中心吗?

  Yes,What can I do for you? 是的,有什么能为您效劳的?

  I‘m going to the airport tomorrow. I want to book a taxi 我明天要去机场,我想预订一辆出租车

  OK. Can you tell me when you need it? 好的,你什么时间需要呢?

  My flight is at 10 o’clock in the morning. So I think the taxi should pick me up at 7:30 我是早上10点的航班,所以最好能7点半来接我

  7:30 a.m.. No problem 早上七点半,没问题

  Where can the driver find you tomorrow morning? 司机明早在哪儿等你呢?

  No.235 York Street. By the way, do I need to pay any extra for my suitcases? 约克大街235号。另外我想问一下,我的箱子还要额外收费吗?

  Yes, you are charged one dollar a piece 是的,每件一元

  Pick me up at the airport at 9:00. 9点钟到机场接我

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[打出租车的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-06-28 18:49:21

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校