寄信常用的句子:
I want to send this letter by registered mail. Where can I mail it? 我想寄挂号信,在哪儿寄?
Please take your letter to the registered mail section next window. 请到隔壁窗口邮件挂号部去办理。
Where can I post these letters? 我该在哪儿邮这些信?
I‘d like to send this letter to the United States. 我想把这信寄去美国。
What stamps di I need for an airmail letter to the United States? 一封寄往美国的航空信要贴什么邮票?
Can I buy some stamps here? 我可以在这买一些邮票吗?
Where can I buy stamps? 我在那儿可以买到邮票?
I need some stamps. 我需要些邮票。
What kind of stamps do you want? 你要哪种邮票?
Can you tell me the postage? 请问邮票多少?
Five twenty pence stamps, please. 请给我5张20便士的邮票。
What kind of letter do you want to send? 你要寄哪一种信?
Airmail or ordinary mail? 是寄航空邮件还是普通邮件?
Ailmail or seamail? 航空邮还是海邮?
By ordinary or registered mail? 寄平信还是挂号信?
Please send this letter by airmail. 请用航空邮寄这封信。
Send this letter to Japan by special delivery. 用特快专递寄这封信到日本。
by ordinary mail. 寄平信。
Please send this letter by registered mail. 请以挂号信寄出。
I want to send this letter to london. How long does it usually take by registered mail? 我想寄一封信到伦敦,挂号邮件通常要多长时间?
Hong long will it take to get to Hong Kong? 寄到香港要多久?
How long will it take to reach America by sea? 寄信到美国,海运要多长时间才能到?
It may take about a week at least. 可能至少要花一个星期。
How can it be so long? 怎么会那么长呢?
Yes, America is a long way from china. 是的,美国离中国很远。
Could you tell me how much I should pay for this letter? 请问寄这信要付多少邮资?
How much is a registered letter to Beijing? 挂号信寄到北京要多少钱?
By air and registered? 航空并且挂号?
Does the letter have anything valuable inside? 信内有什么贵重物品吗?
Some important documents. Shall I insure the letter? 一些重要文件,这封信要上保险吗?
The insurance rates depend on the value. 保险费是根据邮件的价值来定。
The insurance fee is twenty cents. 保险费是20美分。
Let me weight your letter. 我来称一下你的信。
I’ll have to weight the letter. 我得称一称重量。
Your letter is a little overweight. You‘ll have to pay extra. 你的信有些超重,你的额外付费。
How much is it altogether? 一共多少钱?
How much should I pay for this by express? 这封快信我要付多少钱?
What is the regular postage? 普通邮资多少钱?
It comes to 30 yuan. 一共30元。
Here is fifty. 这是50元。
All right. Here is a 50 yuan bill. 那好,这是50元。
Here’s your change. 这是找您的钱。
Here are the stamps and change for you. 这是你的邮票和找钱。
Please let me have the change in postage stamps. 我要把剩下的零钱都买邮票。
This is the postal receipt, please keep it. 这是邮件收据,请收好。
It would be best if you stick on this airmail label. 您最好将航空标签贴上。
I‘m sorry, but I can’t seem to get this label stuck. 对不起,这标签贴不上。
You must paste it on. There is a bottle of glue on that table over there. 你必须用浆糊粘,那边桌上有瓶胶水。
Where do I mail it? 信投在哪里?
There‘s a mailbox just outside. 门口有个邮筒。
The first mail goes out at 9:30 in the morning. 头班邮件是上午9点半发出。
You may catch the last mail today. 你也许还能赶上今天的末班邮件。
寄包裹常用的句子:
Which window do I go to for parcels? 请问包裹到哪个窗口寄呢?
Where can I send a parcel? 请问,寄包裹在哪?
May I send a parcel to Zhengzhou here? 往郑州寄包裹是在这儿吗?
Window Number Three, please. 请到3号窗口。
I want to mail this package. 我要寄这个包裹。
Where are you mailing it? 要寄到哪里?
Where would you like to send it? And how? 你往哪儿寄? 以什么方式寄?
Where do you want to send it? 您要往哪儿寄?
I want to mail a parcel to America. 我要寄包裹到美国。
Please put it on the scale. 请放到磅秤上。
Please fill in the form. 那先填个单子吧。
Just like this? 这样填可以吗?
Please fill in how much your things are worth. 请填上你的东西价值多少。
Do you want it insured? 要保险(报价)吗?
Yes, for fifty dollars, please. 是的,请保50美元。
Would you please tell me what the postage on this package will be? 你能告诉我这包裹的邮资是多少吗?
Could you tell me how much postage is needed for this parcel to London? 请问把这个邮包寄到伦敦要多少钱?
Do you want to send it by air or by sea? 你要寄航空还是海运?
By regular mail or air mail? 普通邮件还是航空邮件?
Did you want to mail this surface, airmail or surface airlifted? 你是要用车船、航空,还是陆空联运方式寄呢?
What is surface airlifted? 什么是陆空联运?
How much for regular mail? 普通邮件要多少邮资?
It depends on the weight of your parcel. 要看你的包裹有多重了
Let me weight it first. 让我先称一下。
I’ll just weight it. That‘ll be $8.5. 我来称一下。要8.5美元。
It’s three kilogrames, so it costs eighteen yuan and a quarter by regular mail. 3千克,普通邮件要花18.25元。
What about airmail? 航空邮件呢?
You‘ll have to add twenty yuan more. 再加20元。
What’s the difference in price? 价钱差多少?
30 dollars by air, 12 dollars by sea. 航空30美元,海运12美元。
How long will it take by air? 航空的话多久会到达?
About 10 days. 10天左右。
How long does it take to go by regular mail from here to Zhengzhou? And how long to go by airmail? 从此地到郑州普通邮件要多长时间? 航空邮件呢?
It takes one week by regular mail while it takes one or two days by airmail. 普通的要1周,航空的只要1-2天。
Which way do you prefer? 你要哪种方式?
By airmail, please. 请用航空邮件。
Then I will send it by air. 那就航空好了。
What‘s inside your parcel? 你的包裹里装的是什么?
What’s in your package? Anything fragile? 你的包裹里面有什么? 有易碎品吗?
No, just some souvenirs. 没有,只是一些纪念品。
Two shirts, a pair of shoes and a suit. 两件衬衫、一双鞋子和一套西服。
Oh, that‘ll do. 好了,这样就可以了。
Keep the receipt, please. 请保存好收据。
领取包裹常用的句子:
Excuse me, is it the parcel post counter? 打搅了,这是包裹邮寄处吗?
I got a parcel arrival notice a few days ago. Can I get it now? 几天前我拿到一张邮包到达通知单。我现在能领取吗?
Let me see the notice. 让我看一看包裹单。
Did you bring your id card with you now? 您现在带身份证了吗?
I’ve brought it with me. 我带了。
Is this parcel for you? 这是您的包裹单吗?
The name in the notice is different from that in your ID card. 包裹单上的名字和身份证上的不一样。
Oh, forgot to say it. This is a parcel my husband. He is too busy to fetch it himself. 哦,我忘说了。这是我丈夫的包裹,他太忙,没时间亲自来取。
Have you brought his ID card? 您带他的身份证了吗?
Sorry, I haven‘t. Is it important? 对不起,我忘带了。这重要吗?
Unfortunately, I think so. As a result, I’m afraid that you can not take the parcel without his ID card this time. 很不幸,这很重要。恐怕没有他的身份证您这次不能取包裹。
It doesn‘t matter. I will come here again. 没关系,我下次再来。
The parcel arrived four days ago, I noticed. Beyond three days you should be charged 2 yuan a day for the keeping. 我发现包裹是4天前到的,超过3天,每天要收2元钱保存费。
Yes, I see. 我知道了。