酒店服务的常用句子

  迎接顾客常用的句子:

  Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。

  Good afternoon, madam. Did you have a nice trip? 太太,下午好,旅途愉快吗?

  Very glad to have you here. 非常高兴您能到这里来。

  Is this your first trip to Beijing? 这是您第一次来北京吗?

  Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

  We wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel. 愿您在我们宾馆过的愉快。

  Would you please follow me? 请跟我走好吗?

  Step this way, please. 请这边走。

  I‘ll show you to the Front Desk. 我带您去前台。

  叫醒服务常用的句子:

  Is that room service? 客房服务部吗?

  Yes,this is. 是的。

  I wonder if you can help me. 不知你能否帮个忙。

  What can I help you with? 我能帮你什么忙?

  What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么?

  I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有清晨叫醒服务。

  Yes. Would you like a wake-up call? 有。您要叫醒服务吗?

  I’d like a wake-up call, please. 请给我安排一个叫醒电话。

  I would like to request an early morning call. 我想让你们明天一大早叫醒我。

  I would like to ask for a wake-up call. 我想让你们叫醒我。

  I must get up earlier tomorrow. 我明天必须早起。

  What time would you like your morning call? 您希望早上几点钟叫醒呢?

  At what time? 什么时间?

  At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时间叫醒您?

  At what time shall we call you? 我们几点叫醒您?

  What‘s the exact time you’d like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您要我们明天早上在什么时间叫醒您呢?

  Please give me a wake-up call at six twenty. 请在6:20打电话叫醒我。

  Please call me at six o‘clock without fail. 请不要忘记6点钟叫我起床。

  At 5 sharp tomorrow morning, please. 请在明早5点整吧。

  In that case, I would like you to call me at 5:30. 那样的话,你们明早5:00叫醒我好了。

  Okay. We will wake you up at half past five tomorrow morning. 好的。我们明天早晨5:30叫醒您。

  All right. Mr.Lin, Room 608, and the call time is 5:00 a.m. 好的,林先生,608号房间,叫醒时间是早上5点钟。

  We have a computer wake-up service. 我们有电脑叫醒服务。

  Please dial 2 first and then the time. That is to say, dial 2 and then 0615 for the time. There must be five dights in the final number. 请先拨2,再拨时间。也就是说,先拨2,再拨0615,最后必须有5位数字。

  I see. Then it is 20615. Thank you. 我明白了,也就是20615,谢谢。

  By the way, if I want to change my wake-up time, what should I do? 顺便问一下,我想改变叫醒时间,该怎么办呢?

  Just dial your new wake-up time. The computer will automatically cancel the old time and record the new one. 拨上新时间即可。电脑将自动取消原先的叫醒时间并记录下新时间。

  If I dial 20700, I willbe woken up at 7:00 a.m.? 如果我拨20700,就会在早上7:00叫醒我,是吗?

  Yes,that’s right. 是的。

  Thank you. 谢谢你。.

  OK. Have a good night. 好的,愿你晚上愉快。

  It‘s a pleasure. Have a good sleep. 很乐意。祝您睡个好觉。

  It’s my pleasure. 我很乐意。

  Sleep well and have pleasant dreams. 祝您睡个好觉,做个好梦。

  打扫房间常用的句子:

  Housekeeping. May I come in? 我是客房服务部的,可以进来吗?

  Yes, please. 请进。

  Come in, please. 请进。

  When would you like me to do your room, Sir? 先生,您希望我什么时间来给您打扫房间呢?

  I‘m sorry to disturb you. But But may I clean the room noe? 抱歉打扰您,我现在可以清理房间吗?

  May I do the housekeeking for you now? 现在我能为您清理房间吗?

  May I vacuum the room now? 我可以吸尘吗?

  May I tidy up your desk now? 我现在可以清理您的桌子吗?

  How about tidying up a bit in the bathroom? 稍微打扫一下卫生间行吗?

  You can do it now if you like. 如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

  Shall I come back later? 要我晚会儿再来吗?

  Could you wait for a moment? 请稍等一下好吗?

  Sure.What time would you be better for you? 当然可以,您什么时间方便呢?

  OK. You can tidy up now. Also, bring me a bottle of hot water, please. 好了,你现在可以打扫了。另外,请给我拿一瓶开水来。

  Could you please tidy up a bit in the bathroom? 请把浴室整理一下好吗?

  Good evening. How about tidying up a bit in tile bathroom? We’ve just used the shower, and it‘s quite a mess. 晚上好。能稍微打扫一下卫生间吗? 我们刚洗完澡,乱七八糟的。

  All right. I’ll place some fresh towels in there, and clean the toilet bowl, wash basin and tub. 好的,我会把坐厕、洗面盆、浴缸都清理干净,再放几条新毛巾。

  Please change the sheets. 请更换床单。

  The children have just played on the bed, so please change our sheets and pillow cases. 孩子们刚在床上玩过,所以请换一下床单和枕套。

  Your room will be ready in half an hour. 你的房间半小时后会收拾好。

  Yes. Is there anything else I can do for you? 好的,还有别的事吗?

  No,thanks. 没有了,谢谢。

  Just let us know what you need. 需要什么,尽管告诉我们。

  I‘m always at your service, good-bey! 我随时为您服务,再见!

  My pleasure. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 我很乐意。希望你们住的愉快。

  送餐服务常用的句子:

  Good morning, Sir. This Room Service. May I help you? 先生,早上好,这里是客房餐饮服务,需要我效劳吗?

  Excuse me. How late is the room service available? 请问客房餐饮服务几点结束?

  It doesn’t close until 11:00 p.m.. 到晚上11点才结束。

  Could you send up a cup of coffee, please? 可以送一杯咖啡上来吗?

  Would you please bring me some breakfast? 你能给我送份早餐上来吗?

  Certainly, what are you going to have? 当然可以,您打算要什么呢?

  I‘d like to order a hamburger and a fried egg. 我想点一个汉堡和一个煎鸡蛋。

  Would you like some coffee or milk? 您喜欢咖啡还是牛奶呢?

  I’d like to have a glass of milk. 我要一杯牛奶。

  Would you like anything else? 还要别的吗?

  No, thanks. 不要了,谢谢。

  What‘s your room number, please? 你的房间号是多少?

  503. Please bill my room. 503房间,把帐记在房费上吧。

  OK. At what time would you like it? 好,什么时间送来?

  Now, please. 请现在就送来。

  Well,it will be up immediately. 好的,马上就送上来。

  洗衣服务常用的句子:

  Room Service. May I help you? 客房服务部,有什么可以效劳的?

  This is room 211. Do you have any laundry sevice? 这是211号房,你们有没有洗衣服务?

  Yes,we do. 是的,我们有。

  Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry? 我是否要把衣服拿到洗衣房呢?

  You don’t have to. We‘ll come to collect them. 不用,我们会来取的。

  Excuse me. Do you have any laundry? 对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?

  No,not now, thank you. 现在没有,谢谢你。

  If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. The laundry man comes here to collect it every morning. 如果你有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里,洗衣服务员每天早上来这收。

  Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and aslo what time you want to get them back. 请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服

  I see. What if there is any laundry damage? 我明白了。如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?

  In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it. 如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。

  That sounds quite reasonable. I hope there’s no damage at all. 听起来很合理,我希望没有什么损坏。

  Don‘t worry, The laundry Department has a lot of experience in their work. 不用担心,洗衣部有很丰富的工作经验。

  What are your rates of laundry service? 洗衣服务怎么收费?

  How much is it? 洗衣价格是多少?

  There’s a rate chart in your folder in the dresser drawer. 在您的梳妆台抽屉里有价格表。

  The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser‘s drawer. 价格表在抽屉里的信封夹里。

  From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning? 明天早上你们几点开始接收送洗的衣服?

  Can you send someone to pick up my laundy? 能叫人取一下我要洗的衣服吗?

  Would you please send someone to Room 312 to pick up some laundry for me? 请派人来312房间好吗? 我有衣服要洗。

  I’m in a hurry. 我很急。

  Yes, Sir. I‘ll send someone immediately. 好的,先生。我立即派人去。

  Yes, Sir. The chamber maid will be there in a few minutes. 可以,先生。服务生几分钟就会去。

  These clothes need to be laundered. 这些衣服需要洗。

  I’d like to have these clothes washed. 我想把这些衣服洗一下。

  I‘d like these clothes cleaned and pressed. 我想把这些衣服洗干净并熨烫一下。

  Please have this pressed. 请把这件熨烫一下。

  Have this suit pressed. I want this for dinner tonight. 把这件西装熨一熨,我今天晚餐要穿。

  Can you get this stain off? 你能把这个污点清除吗?

  We’ll do our best to remove the stain. 我们将尽最大努力去除上面的污渍。

  I‘d like my silk shirt to be hand-washed. Please use cold water, then it doesn’t shrink. 我希望我的丝绸衬衣用手洗。请用冷水,那样它就不会缩水了。

  By hand, in cold water. I see. 手洗,用冷水。我明白了。

  Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the list of the laundry on it. 请把你的送洗衣服放在纸袋中,并在上面写下衣服的清单。

  Could you please fill out the laundry form? 请填一下这张洗衣表好吗?

  What‘s the quickest way you can clean my shirt? 你洗我的衬衣用什么方法最快呢?

  Will it be ready by the day after tomorrow? 后天之前它们能洗好吗?

  When do you want it to be OK? 您想什么时候洗好?

  As soon as possible. 越快越好。

  Can I get it back in the evening? 晚上我能把它们取回来吗?

  I need them tonight. 我今晚需要它们。

  When can I get them back? 我何时可以取回衣服呢?

  If they are collected now, you can get them back this evening. 若现在送衣服,今天晚上可以取回。

  Could I get them back in the afternoon at about five? I have an important meeting tonight. 可否在下午5点左右取衣服呢? 我今晚有重要的会议。

  I need them to be washed right away. Can you have them finished by tomorrow morning? 我需要快点洗出来,明天早晨怎么样?

  Sorry, it won’t be possible. It‘s already ten o’clock. I‘m afraid it’s too late for today‘s laundry. 对不起,这个不可能。现在已经10点了。恐怕赶不上今天的洗衣时间了。

  Tomorrow afternoon is the soonest.最快也得明天下午。

  We have a special three-hour sevice. We will deliver it within 3 hours. 我们有一个3小时特殊服务。3个小时内我们能将洗好的衣服给您送来。

  How much do you charge for the express laundry? 特快洗衣服务是怎么收费的呢?

  In addition to the normal charge, there is a 35 percent extra charge. 在一般价格基础上加收35%的费用。

  It is 35% extra charge. 要加收35%的费用。

  I’m afraid that you have to pay 20 yuan more. 恐怕您要多付20元。

  No problem. 没有问题。

  I guess that will have to do. 我想也不得不这样做了。

  That sounds reasonable as long as you can get my suit cleaned and sent back to me in time.若能把我这套衣服干洗了并按时送回来的话,这个价格倒还算挺合理的。

  Hello! Is my laundry ready? My room number is five twenty. 你好! 我的衣服洗好了吗? 我的房间号是520。

  I‘m afraid it is still being washed. 恐怕仍然再洗呢。

  You need to wait a while. 你需要等一会儿。

  Housekeeping, may I help you? 客房部,我能为你效劳吗?

  Yes, I can’t find my sweater. I sent it in the laundry, but my laundry was returned without it yesterday. 有,我丢了一件毛衣,昨天我送的衣服中有这件毛衣,但是送回的衣服中却没有了这件毛衣。

  There is one piece missing. 有一件(衣服)不见了。

  May I have your room number, please? 请问您的房间号码?

  My room number is 336. 我的房间号是336。

  Let me check our delivery records. I‘ll call you back shortly. 让我检查一下洗烫服送还纪录,过一会儿给您打电话。

  We have found your sweater. We made a mistake delivering the laundry. 我们找到你的毛衣了,是我们把它送错了房间。

  We’ll send it up to your room at once. 我们马上把毛衣送到你房间。

  We‘re very sorry for inconvenience. 对不起,我们给您带来了不便。

  That’s all right. I‘m just glad you found it. 没关系,很高兴你们找到了。

  调换房间常用的句子:

  维修服务常用的句子:

  Good morning, Maintenance Department. 早上好,维修部。

  Hello! Front Desk, please. 您好! 这里是前台。

  Hello! I’m having a problem with my air conditioner. 你好,我的空调机出问题了。

  Which air conditioner? 哪里的空调机?

  The one in the bedroom. 卧室里的。

  What seems to be the problem? 是什么问题?

  There‘s no cold air coming out. 没有冷气。

  Hello! Our television is broken. 你好! 我们房里的电视机坏了。

  What’s wrong with it? 是什么问题?

  The screenis all white. 屏幕一片空白。

  The temperrature control knob doesn‘t work very well. 温度调节钮不好用了。

  The water in the toilet is running over and water is leaking from the shower nozzle. What’s wrong? 水箱里的水溢出来了,淋浴的喷头也在漏水。怎么回事?

  The drainage of the bathtub is clogged. 浴缸的排水管堵住了。

  There‘s a problem with the hot water heater. 热水器出了问题。

  The wallpaper is coming off. 墙纸脱落了。

  May I have your room number, please? 请问你的房间号码?

  Which roomare you in? 您住哪个房间?

  Room 501. 501号房间。

  My room number is 1016. 我的房间号是1016。

  Okay. We’ll send someone up to check it. 好的,我们派人上去检查一下。

  We‘ll send someoneto fix the TV right away. 我们会立即派人去修电视。

  By the way,the light in the bathroom is broken, too. 对了,浴室的灯也坏了。

  Don’t worry,the repairman will have it repaired, too. 别着急,修理工也会把它修好的。

  No problem, Sir. We‘ll manage it. 没问题,先生,我们会解决的。

  I’ll check immediately and call you back. 我会立即检查并给您回电的。

  I‘ll send for an electrician from the Maintenance Department. 我会去请维修部的电工来。

  We can have it repaired. 我们能找人修理。

  We’ll send our staff to fix it now. 我们马上会派员工去修理。

  I‘m sorry to hear that. We do apologize for the inconvenience. 很抱歉有这种事情,对给您带来的不便我们表示歉意。

  I’m going out right now, but that‘s all right, you can come when I’m gone. 我正要出去,不过没关系,你们可以在我走以后来。

  Fine. The housekeeper will open the door and stay in the room with the repairmen. 好的,服务员会打开房间门并和修理工一起到你房间去。

  Housekeeping. May I come in? 客房管理部,我可以进来吗?

  Repairman, may I come in? 修理工,可以进来吗?

  Sure. Come in. 当然,请进。

  Did you call for service, madam? 女士,是您叫的修理服务吗?

  Yes, my air air conditioner isn‘t working well. 是的,我的空调机坏了。

  What’s wrong with it? 它怎么了?

  There‘s a terrible smell coming from the air conditioner. 空调里发出难闻的气味。

  Okay. I’ll check it for you. 好的,我将为你检查一下。

  Let me have a check. 让我检查一下。

  We‘ll find the reason and solve it as soon as possible. 我们会找出原因并尽快解决。

  OK. it’s working now. 好了,现在正常了。

  That‘s great. 太好了。

  抱怨投诉常用的句子:

  Housekeeping. May I help you? 客房管理部,我能为您服务吗?

  Yeah, the people in the next room are a little loud. Could you do something about it? 是的,隔壁房间的客人有点吵,你可以帮我处理一下吗?

  Of course. What room are you in, Madam? 当然,女士。请问你在哪一间房?

  I’m in Room 314. 我在314房间。

  Thank you. We‘ll take careof it. 谢谢您,我们会处理的。

  Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable. 为了让您住得更舒适,如果您有其他任何我们可以为您服务的,请告诉我们。

  Good evening, Madam. Can I help you? 晚上好,夫人。能为您效劳吗?

  Yes, I‘m Mrs. Brown, Room 311. I’ve just check in. 有呀,我是311房间的布朗夫人,我刚刚进房间。

  Is everything all right in your room? 您房间一切都好吗?

  No, The pillowcases in my room are stained and the bathtub is not clean. What‘s more, there are no towels in the bathroom. 不好,房间的枕套是脏的,浴盆也是脏的。更有甚者,卫生间里没有浴巾。

  The equipment is too old. 设备太旧了。

  The toilet doesn’t flush. 马桶无法冲水。

  There‘s cigarette burn on the bed sheet. 床单上有一个香烟头的烧痕。

  The curtains in our room are all stained. 我们房间的窗帘全都是脏的。

  There’s no toilet paper in the bathroom. 厕所内没有卫生纸。

  You might at least have swept the floor. 你们至少可以拖一下地板的。

  We‘re fool enough to live in that house. 我们真不该住在那种房子里面。

  We might have overlooked some points. 我们可能忽略一些地方。

  You’d better come soon. 你们最好马上来。

  I hate to disturb you, but I really can‘t stand it any more. 我不想打扰你,可我真的再也无法忍受了。

  No problem. A housekeeper will come in five minutes. 没问题,服务员5分钟到。

  I’m very unhappy with your restaurant service. 我对你们的餐厅服务十分不满。

  I was badly treated by a rude waiter. 一个服务员对我非常无礼。

  I think I booked a room with a nice view to the beach. But the room I stay is faceing a wall 我想我订的是海景房间,但是我住的房间面向一堵墙

  I am checking the reservation. I have your reservation of a room with a fine view of the beach. I think it is undoubtedy our fault. Please accept my apologizes 我查一下订房纪录。记录上你订的是可以观赏海景的房间,是我们的错,请接受我的道歉。

  其他服务:

  We are five star hotel 我们是五星级饭店

  May I have my room key, please? 我可以拿我房间的钥匙吗?

  What‘s your room number, please? 请问您的房间号是多少?

  My room number is 1212 我的房间号是1212

  Here you are 给你

  Thanks 多谢

  I would like you to go and get me flask of hot water. 我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

  I’m sorry that your flask is empty. I‘ll go and get you another flask that’s full at once. 很抱歉您的水瓶空了。我立即给您拿一瓶来。

  We have many articles on loan to guests. Just refer to your “Welcome Booklet”. 我们有许多用品共客人使用,您可以参看“客人手册”。

  Do you have a transformer for an electricrazor? 有接电动剃须刀的变压器吗?

  We need two more pairs of bath slippers. 我们需要两双洗澡用的拖鞋。

  I‘d like a hair-dryer tomorrow. 明天我需要一个吹风机。

  You’ve been so helpful.你们对我们帮助太大了。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[酒店服务的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-07-02 18:37:45

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校