新员工到来常用的句子:
Everybady meet Beth. 大家认识下贝丝。
Dink Inc‘s newest employee. 丁克公司的新员工。
Say hi to everybady. 和大家打个招呼。
日程安排常用的句子:
What’s the schedule today? 今天的日程表是怎么安排的?
I‘ve arranged for an interprerer to be present. 我已经安排了一名翻译员。
Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins? 开会前在哪儿接待来宾?
We’ve prepared name cards to be put on the conference table for guests to sit by. 我们准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上,来宾会按此就座。
After my report there‘ll be an interval for rest and refreshments. 我做完报告后,会有一段休息时间和茶点时间。
Did you set up the conference room? 你布置会议室了吗?
Have you made the itinerary for our tour in london? 我们在伦敦的行程都安排好了吗?
In that case, would you please change the itinerary a little bit? 那样的话,你可以把日程表稍做修改吗?
I’ll revise the schedule. 我将修改一下计划。
You would look at the revised agenda for the factory extension meeting. 请你看一下修改过的关于扩大工厂会议的议事日程表。
It contains two new items. 其中包括两项新内容。
The agenda is in the folder. 议事表在档案夹里。
Along with a copy of the minutes of the last meeting. 里面还装有一份前次会议的备忘录副本。
Miss Shen, the meeting is scheduled from 2:00 this afernoon. 沈小姐,会议计划在今天下午2点开始。
Have you made the necessary arrangements? 你做好安排了吗?
Yes, Mr.Wu. We‘ll use the conference room for the meeting. 是的,吴先生。我们在会议室开会。
That’s fine. The meeting is very important. 很好,这个会议很重要。
Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins? 开会前在哪儿接待来宾?
工作状况常用句子:
My hands are tied. 我很忙。
We‘re actually in the middle of things. 我们正忙着呢。
单独谈话常用的句子:
Do you have a second? 有空吗?
Daniel, a word. 丹尼尔,借一步说话。
I have a word alone with you. 我要单独和你说几句。
I need to talk to you. 我要和你谈谈。
Can I talk to you now, please? 我现在能和你谈谈吗?
Could we talk? 我们可以谈谈吗?
We need to talk. 我们得谈谈。
We just got to talk about it. 我们得谈谈这些。
May I speak with you? 我能跟你说句话吗?
You and I are gonna talk now. 我们现在得谈谈。
I have something to tell you. 我有点事要和你说。
I’d like to speak to you about a matter of grave importance. 我想跟你谈一件至关重要的事情。
I‘ll only take a moment of your time. 我只占用你一点时间。
Would you mind closing the door? 介意关上门吗?
Could you please close the door? 你能关上门吗?
I need you to listen. 我需要你听我说。
Listen to me. 听我说。
I’m listening. 我在听。
I‘m mostly ears. 我洗耳恭听。
I heard every word you said. 我每个字都听的很清楚。
This conversation is over. 谈话到此结束。
开会常用的句子:
Please take your seats. 请就位。
Ready to get started? 准备开始吗?
Yes, let’s get to work 是的,让我们开始吧
We‘re about to begin. 我们马上就开始。
Ladies and gentlemen. 女士们,先生们。
Let me get this straight. 让我直奔正题。
Let me be direct. 让我直接进入正题吧。
Let’s cut to the Chase. 让我们切入正题。
Let‘s get down to business. 我们谈正事吧。
Shall we get down to business? 我们可以谈正事了吗?
How shall I say it? 我怎么来说呢?
Short speech. 简短说几句。
Make a long story short. 长话短说。
Get to the point. 说重点。
Why don’t you just get to the point? 为什么你不直说呢?
Cut to the chase. 开门见山。
To be perfectly blunt. 恕我直言。
You are blunt. 你真是直言不讳。
This isn‘t the time for subtlety. 这不是拐弯抹角的时候。
I thought that was the point. 我认为那才是要点。
In a word... 一句话.../简言之...
Who’d like to go next? 接下来谁说?
May I say a few words? 我能说几句吗?
As you pointed out. 正如你所指出的/正如你所说的。
Like I said... 正如我所说...
But to be honest. 但是老实说。
As a matter of fact. 实际上。
In other words. 换句话说。
Beyond that. 除此之外。
We can look at this either of two ways. 这事可以从两方面来看。
We just keep an eye on the big picture here. 我们还是着眼大局吧。
Can I have a word? 我能插句话吗?
Where were we? 我们刚才说到哪儿了?
That‘ll be all for today. 今天就到这里吧。
复印常用的句子:
What do you need me to do? 需要我做什么?
Will you please copy these documents for me? 你帮我复印一下这些文件好吗?
Can you help copy these three documents for me? 你可以帮我复印一下这三个文件吗?
Sure. How many copies do you need? 好。复印多少份?
Of course. How many? 当然可以,复印多少?
Ten copies each,just the same size as the original one. 每个文件复印10份,尺寸和原文件一样大。
Fifteen. Thank you! 十五份。多谢了!
I see. They will be ready in 15 minutes. 我明白了。要等15分钟。
Thank you! 多谢了!
You’re welcome, it‘s my pleasure. 不用客气,乐意效劳。
收发传真常用的句子:
Mary, would you send this fax for me, please? 玛丽,能帮我把这份传真发出去吗?
I’d like to send a fax to Boston, US. This is the main message. 我想往美国波士顿发个传真。这是传真页。
OK. Whose attention should it go to? 好的。发给谁?
Send it to Mr. Li Ming. 把它发给李明先生。
Is this the code number of the receiver? 这是接收者的传真号码吗?
And put on the code number of our company in case they want to send us a fax. 还有把我们公司的传真号加上,以备他们给我们发传真用。
Sure. Do we have a cover page with company logo? 好的,我们有带公司标志的传真扉页吗?
Yes. There is a stack of them by the fax machine. 有,在传真机旁边有一沓。
I want to send a fax, but I don‘t know how to use the fax machine. 我想发份传真,但我不知道怎么用这个传真机。
It’s easy. Put the fax in the machine, and dial the number just like you dial a phone. Press the button “start” after you get through. 很简单。把要传真的东西放在上面,然后像打电话一样,先拨号码,打通了按开始键就可以了。
Sounds simple. Let me try. 听起来很简单。我来试试。
其他:
This just came for you. It‘s marked“Urgent”. 你有封邮件,标的是紧急件。