市场营销的常用句子

  谈论产品常用的句子:

  First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  Let me tell you about our product. 关于产品一事让我向你说明。

  Let‘s move on to what makes our product sell so well. 让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

  Good. That’s just what we want to hear. 很好,那正是我们想要听的。

  The distinction of our product is its light weight. 我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

  One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size. 这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

  How did you decide that product was safe? 你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  What‘s the basis of your belief that the product is safe? 你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

  This is our most recently developed product. 这是我们最近开发的产品。

  This product is doing very well in foreign countries. 这种产品在国外很畅销。

  They’ve met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  Our product is competitive in the international market. 我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

  All these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  I‘m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted. 我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

  I strongly recommend this product. 我强力推荐这种产品。

  I’m sure you‘ll be pleased with this product. 我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

  If I were you, I’d choose this product. 如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

  That sounds like the product we had in mind. 那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

  We‘ve already had a big demand for this product. 这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

  You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  关于合同协议常用的句子:

  Do you think there is something wrong with the contract? 你认为合同有问题吗?

  Do you have any comment on this clause. 你对这一条款有何看法?

  If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make. 对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

  Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms? 请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

  Anything else you want to bring up for discussion. 你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract. 我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

  We‘ll have to discuss about the total contract price. 我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

  We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract. 我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

  Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this? 难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences. 我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

  We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period. 我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

  When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled. 当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

  I don‘t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable. 不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

  That’s international practice. We can‘t break it. 这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

  Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing? 你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

  I hope no questions about the terms. 我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  We don‘t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties. 就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

  The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

  The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful. 就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

  We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week? 我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

  When will the contract be ready? 合同何时准备好?

  I am ready to sign the agreement. 我已经准备好了签合同。

  Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared. 这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

  I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

  We‘ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language. 我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature. 合同会航邮给你们签字。

 

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[市场营销的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-07-04 18:41:56

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校