辞职常用的对话:
Mr.Smith, may I have a word with you? 史密斯先生,我能和你谈谈吗?
Of course, Linda. What can I do for you? 当然,琳达,你有什么事吗?
There‘s something I should mention earlier. 有些事我应该早就提出来。
I’m gonna be leaving the firm in the fall. 我打算这个秋天离开公司。
I‘ll be leaveing my current job in two weeks. 两周后我要辞职。
I want to resign my position as manager. 我想辞去经理的职务。
I’m sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment. 我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈。
I feel bad to resign at this moment. 我很不好意思在这个时候提出辞呈。
I feel very sorry, would you allow me to resign? 很抱歉,你能不能批准我辞职?
I‘ve made a tough decision. Here is my resignation. 我下了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。
I need to tell you that I’ve decided to quit. 我需要告诉你我已经决定辞职了。
This is difficult for me, because you and I have worked together for so long, but I‘ve found a new position at another company. 我很难开口,毕竟我同你一起工作很长时间了,但我已将在另一家公司找到了一份新工作。
I’m sorry to hear that. Why do you want to quit? 我很遗憾听到这个决定。你为什么要辞职呢?
Linda! I wasn‘t even aware that you ’d been scouting around. May I ask you why? 琳达,我甚至没发觉你已经在四处找工作了,能告诉我为什么呢?
You know how much I value your work. 你知道我很看重你的工作。
You see, I‘ve learned a lot here, and appreciate the opportunities I’ve been give here, but... 我在这里学到了很多东西,并且很感谢这里给我的机会,但是...
Is it something I‘ve done, or haven’t done? 那是我做错了什么还是有什么事情我没有做?
Mr.Smith, you‘ve really been great to me, and I’m thankful that you‘ve taken me under your wing and taught me so much. 史密斯先生,您对我一直都很好,我非常感激您关照我,教会我很多东西。
I must admit that I’m still confused. If there‘s nothing wrong here, why are you leaving? 我必须说我还是不明白,如果没什么问题,你为什么要离开呢?
Is it a question of money? 是钱的问题吗?
It’s not the money. 这不是钱的原因。
Well, I feel I‘ve grown professionally as much as I can here, and I need some new challanges. 唔,我觉得在这里能学到的专业知识已经到了极限,我需要新的挑战。
I have concluded that my contributions here are not rewarded and my ideas are ignored. 我认为在这儿我的贡献没有得到相应的回报,而且我的见解也没有得到公司重视。
I want to expand my horizons. 我想拓展我的视野。
I want to change my environment. 我想换一换环境。
I’m quitting because I want to try something different. 我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。
I‘m running out of steam. I need to take a break. 我精疲力竭了,我需要好好休息。
I see. Were there any other reasons? 我懂了,还有其他的原因吗?
To be honest, the chances for advancement are good, and the money is just too good to turn down. 老实说,新公司晋升的机会很多,而且薪水好简直让人无法拒绝。
To be honest, I want to work in a company with high pay and more chances for promotion. 说实话,我想去一家薪水高一些又有晋升机会的公司。
To be honest, I want to work in a company with better working conditions, higher salary and more chances for promotion. 坦白的说,我想到一家工作环境好、薪水高、晋升机会多一点的公司工作。
Linda, you know how much I value you work. Why didn’t you come to me earlier, so we could talk about it? We might have had a chance to top the other offer. 琳达,你知道我非常重视你的工作,你为什么不早点来找我谈谈这件事呢? 我们原本有机会吧条件开的比那家优厚。
I‘m sorry, Mr.Smith. 很抱歉,史密斯先生。
Maybe. Thank you for your help. but I still want to leave the company to seek development. 也许,谢谢您的关照,但我还是想离开公司另谋发展。
I’m sorry to hear that. You know our company is a newly-built one. Things will go better with development. 听你这么说我非常遗憾。你知道我们公司刚成立不久,所有事情都会随着发展而好起来的。
I suppose it‘s too late to make any sort of counter offer! 我想现在提出任何要让你改变心意的建议都为时太晚了!
I’m afraid so. The offer came out of the blue, and I had to make a choice immediately. It was the chacne of a lifetime, and I really felt I couldn‘t turn it down. 恐怕是如此。这工作来的突然,我必须马上做选择,这是个难得的机会,我觉得实在无法拒绝。
I hope you understand. 我希望你能理解。
Well, I’m sad to see you go, Linda. But I do want to wish you all the best in your new career. 唔,看到你走我很难过,但我真心希望你的新工作事事顺利。
Then I hope everything turns out well. 那我祝你一切顺利。
Thanks, Mr.Smith. Your understanding and support mean a lot to me. I won‘t be leaving right away, this is my two weeks’notice. 谢谢您,你的谅解和支持对我非常重要,我不会说走就走,我会再呆两个星期。
Two weeks should be enough for you to find a replacement for my position. 两周时间足够您找人来接替我的职位。
To facilitate a smooth transition, I plan to stay until the end of the month to complete my project and train my replacement. 为了能顺利交接,我计划做到这个月底,完成手头的工作,并帮助接替我的员工熟悉情况。
I will finish my project before I leave. 在我走之前我会把项目做完。
May I ask where you‘ve landed? 我可以问一下你要去哪里高就吗?
I accept your resignation. 我同意你辞职了。
解雇常用的对话:
Pack up your stuff and go home. 收拾你的东西回家去。
What do you mean? 你什么意思?
what are you talking about? 你在说什么呀?
This is not a joke. 这不是开玩笑。
You are fired. 你被开除了。
You’re sacked. 你被解雇了。
You‘re dismissed. 你被解雇了。
You’ve been let go. 你被解雇了。
I have to fire you. 我得解雇你。
I have no choice but to fire you. 我别无选择,只好解雇你。
I think I have to let you go. 我想我得让你走了。
I‘m going to let you go. 我打算让你离开。
I’m afraid I have to fire you. 我恐怕不得不解雇你。
I haven‘t done anything wrong! 我没有做错什么呀!
What? I’m the hardest-working person here. 什么? 我可是工作最努力的员工呀。
I need this job. 我需要这份工作。
Give me another chance. 再给个机会吧。
Don‘t argue with me! 别和我争论!
Our business has gone down sharply these couple of months. 我们近两个月生意很不好。
The company has to lay off some staff. 公司必须裁减一些员工。
We have to reduce our staff. 我们不得不裁减我们的工作人员。
We have to cut down some staff. 我们必须裁减一些员工。
You mean I’m among the people who have to go? 你的意思是我也是被裁员的其中之一?
You don‘t have to sugarcoat it. 你不必说好听的。
That’s generous! 真是慷慨啊!